Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Day 4.5: Release.

It seems as though I am crying. I am sitting on the most luxurious plane I have ever been on, and I am crying. They are not sad or mad tears, I don't think. I believe they are overwhelmed tears. They are excited tears, scared tears, anxious tears, nervous tears, anticipatory tears, lonely tears, and very, very happy tears. So many feelings to jot down on this doggy bag; I don’t quite know what to do with them. It seems as if my body has chosen to release them from my eyes and I suppose that is okay; for now… I miss home, and comfort, but that is why I am doing this—to find some new comfort and a new place to miss 6 weeks from now.

3 comments:

  1. sending so much love your way! I love reading about your amazing adventures and living vicariously through one of the strongest, funniest, and most beautiful girls I know :)

    keep on keeping on, my dear! xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tears. That's a good one. But have you upchucked your morning croissants yet?

    ReplyDelete